This seller is really mad at me

Kpassa

Mar 20, 2008
I sent a seller an email about fairy bags she was selling, it's in post #209 of the Hall of Shame thread, she answered that they were original pradas but assembled by another manufacturer. Well her listing got pulled so now she sends me another email:

I never said the bags were completely authentic and I was not trying to fool anyone. If ebay doesn't want me to post them that's ok with me. I was just trying something different. Obviously you have so much time to research the bags that you know a lot about them. Then don't bid. Your only one person. That doesn't mean that other people wouldn't enjoy the bag. It's not like I was selling the bag for thousands of dollars and it being a completely fake bag. So if your not satisfied with the bag, don't bid, but don't ruin it for other people should they want something close to the real thing.

Amazing how these people try to rationalize scamming other people. She still has a 100% feedback rating so don't be surprised if she tries again.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]mandy031784 (32
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)[/FONT]

100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Feb-28-08 in United States

It's really amazing how many stupid people inhabit this world. What a crazy seller - she's not even aware (or doesn't want to be) that she's doing something criminal.

After reading her response to Kpassa, it's very obvious that she knows exactly what she's doing!! I wish that I could pull up her fake fairies. I'm really curious now!!! :upsidedown:

I wish that I could pull up her fake fairies. I'm really curious now!!! :upsidedown:
Me too! I would have thought it would be too hard to fake a fairy bag.

Kpassa: Was her message sent to you via the eBay message center? I'd forward it to Trust & Security if it were me. She needs her arse booted off eBay....

Me too! I would have thought it would be too hard to fake a fairy bag.

Kpassa: Was her message sent to you via the eBay message center? I'd forward it to Trust & Security if it were me. She needs her arse booted off eBay....

She sent me an answer via ebay but all it said was ANSWER VIA EMAIL, everything else has been through hotmail so she must have an idea that sending incriminating posts like that through Ebay would get her banned.

She sent me an answer via ebay but all it said was ANSWER VIA EMAIL, everything else has been through hotmail so she must have an idea that sending incriminating posts like that through Ebay would get her banned.

If you want to push it, you can still forward her emails to Trust & Security at eBay.

"I never said the bags were completely authentic and I was not trying to fool anyone."
That is such a big contradiction! If this seller's "not trying to fool anyone" then she should have said the bags WEREN'T genuine in her listing. Or told her story of 'getting the materials from prada, blablabla'! The cheek of some people! Quite funny how she tries to make you look like the bad guy ...!

"I never said the bags were completely authentic and I was not trying to fool anyone."
That is such a big contradiction! If this seller's "not trying to fool anyone" then she should have said the bags WEREN'T genuine in her listing. Or told her story of 'getting the materials from prada, blablabla'! The cheek of some people! Quite funny how she tries to make you look like the bad guy ...!

She definitely said it was a Prada Fairy bag and she had pictures of the Prada logo. There was no mention of the bags coming from a "different manufacturing facility" until I asked her about it, but she did answer me before the auction ended. Maybe in her view that's full disclosure :rolleyes:

Her latest email to me:

Get a life other than hassling people. I was selling the bags for around $250 dollars. Not thousands and I was honest when you asked questions about it. I'm tired of explaining myself. I will continue to sell my bags. Maybe not on ebay, but who cares. I didn't know you couldn't sell replica bags anyway, so get over it.