Coach coupon email

Odd.
Does the Coach store SA's ask for the email addresses besides your personal information? I never got an SA to ask for that. Only my mailing address. -.-

Anyway, I never get any of the PCE's/Coupons from them, so I won't be expecting any. :sad:

I was asked for my email addy last time I was in the boutique because I wanted to be alerted when something came in.
For PCE I have always gotten 2 cards - one in my maiden, one in my married.
This coupon only came in my maiden...no idea how they do it:shrugs:

I didn't get an email from Coach, but I did get the coupon last Friday and of course used it that day. I'm sorry to hear some of you aren't getting the love from Coach. Even though it is $50 off and not 25%, which worked out the same in my case, it's the fact that you aren't being recognized by a company that you love. I do feel special when I get the cards and I know many of you who didn't get a card, spend more than I have.

every time i go into the store theyre like "odd, we dont have your info but we should" so then they ask for my addy, ect all over again. I'll probably never get anything if they can't find me in the system lol

My hubby got an email that a coupon was in the mail but I didn't get any emails from coach. He said I could use his but I don't plan on going to any full price stores in the near future. My job is killing me right now and I don't have time for the drive.:crybaby:
Carley

I was asked for my email addy last time I was in the boutique because I wanted to be alerted when something came in.
For PCE I have always gotten 2 cards - one in my maiden, one in my married.
This coupon only came in my maiden...no idea how they do it:shrugs:

Ah, okay! Thanks Kbell. I might ask them about it when I go reserve the new Ergo in several weeks. Much appreciated.

every time i go into the store theyre like "odd, we dont have your info but we should" so then they ask for my addy, ect all over again. I'll probably never get anything if they can't find me in the system lol

Thats strange...When i place an online order, i never get email confirmation, ever. And they can't seem to tell me why? they have my info, email etc and they have no clue why that is...