BE What is in a name???

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Ok, so my DH thought that the BE names where very interesting and he asked where does Jackie come up with the names?? He thought maybe she heard songs because everytime he sees my bags he thinks of the following:

Stroke ME-- Billy Squier Song "Stroke Me, Stroke Me"
Love Me--- Cardigans song "Love Me, Love Me"
Be Mine -- David Gray "Be Mine"

so, I just thought--does anyone else think this way?? I have to admit my hubby is an executive position with his corporation; but has secretly dreamed of being a comedian.

thoughts?

Yeh, tell him not to give up the day job.:P

No, seriously, I often wonder how she comes up with the names and think she might actually run out of new 'something' Me soon!

Then there's the more whimsical ones like Take Me Away etc. Might be quite fun to try and invent some new ones!

ohh...I love the Rock Me and Thrill Me!

Cornflower Blue...trust me he is TOO CHICKEN to give up the day job, but he did say when he turns 40 next year he will be doing an OPEN MIC night on his B-day! Scary....

No, it's not just you!! I was going to say 'Ravish me', or 'Seduce me'...oooer methinks that may not be appropriate though!!! :lol:
DH thought "stroke Me" was odd...so i do not think anything can be to rude!

I am LOVING the names and Cornflower....this time next year I will tell you the bag for that night and it WILL BE NEW!

What about 'Anyway You Want Me' - some sort of multi-purpose, multi-functional bag? Also carries on the song theme, can't remember the name of it though -1960's 'bend me, shake me, anyway you want me ...' - no doubt this song will be stuck in my head now for the rest of the day!!!!! LOL!!!

I know that "Hug Me" was named after Me. :smile: I signed all my emails to Jackie with "Hugs, Sandy" so she said she nicknamed the Hug Me bag as the Sandy bag. haha. I think its sweet of her to do that! I get a kick telling that story since I have no life. hahahaa. :smile: