*SPY PIX* NM Tampa Bay

shop_princess

*fulfilled*
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
...taken 4/14/2008 (i apologize in advance if some of the pix are blurry : )
give them a call if you something you like: 813-957-3544

bal12.jpg
ball11.jpg

bal8.jpg

bal7.jpg

bal6.jpg

BAL2.jpg

bal3.jpg

i missed my fave. pix! : )

in this pix: Black day RH, black Work RK...and BORDEAUX :drool:WORK!!! It's hiding there- all lonely, waiting for someone to take it home! someone PLEASE take this beautiful bag HOME!

blackdayhobobordeauxinworkblkworkRH.jpg

JUST AN UPDATE:

I didn't realize that I posted my SA's work cell phone number - you are all more than welcome to contact her if you have any questions regarding the bags.

The store's phone number is: 813-877-5700
as for Lindsey in handbags!

i missed my fave. pix! : )

in this pix: Black day RH, black Work RK...and BORDEAUX :drool:WORK!!! It's hiding there- all lonely, waiting for someone to take it home! someone PLEASE take this beautiful bag HOME!

blackdayhobobordeauxinworkblkworkRH.jpg

shopprincess, thank you so much for posting this! Lindsey has sent me pics of this bag and I've been wavering on it for weeks. Your photo just sold me I think! Your photo makes the bag look so much nicer than the ones I've seen. Was the bag fabulous? Did you touch it? Oh, btw, it's actually '06 grenat (I almost fainted when you said bordeaux :sweatdrop:). I just called but Lindsey is off today. Another very nice SA just put it on hold for me with Lindsey's name, so I should hear from her tomorrow. Anyway, thanks again. This bag may be on the way to me soon thanks to you! :flowers:

shopprincess, thank you so much for posting this! Lindsey has sent me pics of this bag and I've been wavering on it for weeks. Your photo just sold me I think! Your photo makes the bag look so much nicer than the ones I've seen. Was the bag fabulous? Did you touch it? Oh, btw, it's actually '06 grenat (I almost fainted when you said bordeaux :sweatdrop:). I just called but Lindsey is off today. Another very nice SA just put it on hold for me with Lindsey's name, so I should hear from her tomorrow. Anyway, thanks again. This bag may be on the way to me soon thanks to you! :flowers:

Lindsey said it's definitely BORDEAUX! She scanned it and their computer said it's BORDEAUX!