I Really Hate Ebay Lately!!! Please Do Something!

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
i dunno whether u guys realize this or not, but these few days ebay has letting their guard down, i heard things from Hermes thread about an ebay scammer using one of their photos and by goofbay count this person already earning 10,000 poundsterling! and the owner of the photo (tpf member) keep on trying to warn ebay and file complains to ebay and contacted live chat 800 number etc but NO RESPONSE!
then i also found this 140224659588 http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CH-AN...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem lanier's valentine chain listing that using other people's photos this is the 2nd time i saw this and i am sure its by the same person because they also sell this 140224662879 http://cgi.ebay.com/CH-ANEL-METALLI...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sorry for the rant but i am just pissssssed! ebay takes lots of profits from sellers and buyers, PLEASE DO SOMETHING for everybody's sake!

Its a bit of a minefield in there. I have started sticking to a few selected sellers who I am familiar with and have a good reputation. I have noticed some new zero feedback sellers with very high end items. I wouldnt go near their auctions!

I have noticed some new zero feedback sellers with very high end items. I wouldnt go near their auctions!

The economy is going through a rough patch so it shouldn't be surprising to see zero feedback sellers with high end items. They probably need to raise some cash and have heard that Ebay was the most efficient way to do it. Expect to see more of that if the economy gets worse.

We NEED to watermark our photos so these scammers cannot use them. We enable them when we post such detailed pictures with no watermark.

The phoney seller of the valentine Chanel used a 1 day listing and listed the bag as a Ch anel and He rmes to dogde the queue and it worked everytime. BUYER BEWARE! People also need to get more savy and stop chasing dreams, 'if it looks too good to be true, it probably is...'

Cheers,

We NEED to watermark our photos so these scammers cannot use them. We enable them when we post such detailed pictures with no watermark.

The phoney seller of the valentine Chanel used a 1 day listing and listed the bag as a Ch anel and He rmes to dogde the queue and it worked everytime. BUYER BEWARE! People also need to get more savy and stop chasing dreams, 'if it looks too good to be true, it probably is...'

Cheers,

I have seen that very same seller of Ch anel and He rmes and reported him, to no avail. Maybe not enough time for eBay to react? But I have also seen sellers who didn't have the space in the name with one-day listings and with three-day listings. How is this possible? I thought you couldn't list a Chanel for fewer than 5 days.