Baby blue Scotchgrain Helier

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
I had a couple of questions about this lil cutie yesterday and promised to post pics.I can't stop the color washing out in the pics,but its a lovely ice/baby blue with navy leather trim,and at £97 quid,is an ace lil bag for summer with jeans!!! C Oaks had a couple yesterday,I have to go and take some clothes back,so if anyone wants I can call in to Mulberry and see what they have left.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 101
Really nice! Will look fab with white linen trousers. I wonder if there's been a revival of the scotchgrain bags because SM had a lot yesterday, particularly in the Helier shape. There were some lovely colours too - baby blue, lilac & girlie baby pink. Great bag for a brilliant price!

Lovely are'nt they? I saw the lilac,and its not a me color,but its sooooooooo pretty!! And they hold a lot of stuff too,a bit suprising as they are a smallish bag,I think the bucket shape helps.

But yes with white linen pants,I had that in mind along with nice faded jeans!!

^^^^^^^ Oh God,I keep wimping out of modelling pics!! I'll do some but it will have to be later or tommorow,as I'm off out in a minute.But I will get some done!!

Right,heres a modelling pic!!! Sorry about the toys in the background!!!
Sara,they had a couple of these when I was in there,really pretty,I could'nt resist,and for less than 100 quid,well,my concience did'nt put up too much of a fight!!

Attachments

• Helier 001.JPG
    Helier 001.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 165
Very cute :tup: Like how you're planning to wear it. Duck egg sounds nice too....

Blimey you were quick with the modelling pic. No hanging about with you Missy. Looks great, and what a good size too!!

Mmmm,I'll have a lil look at the others and report back with shapes and prices, could be a great lil summertime treat for peeps without being a real bank breaker!!!

Thanks Flossie!! I am going into a more girly phase for this summer,I am usually in combats and stuff,but I am endeavouring to be a lil bit more feminine this summer!!!