what are your thoughs on these patchworks?

Apr 25, 2007
I LOVE large ergo hobos. I am thinking about something different. I have leather ones, patent ones, and one sig one...

What do you think about them in these patchwork patterns?

Which one do you like better? (borrowed pics from ebay)

Thanks!

c_patchwork_h10809kh1.jpg

6433_1.JPG

you got your ali already! i'm waiting on mine. well what ever makes you happy.

I'm still waiting on my black one. I can't wait for it. I love the leather ones. I know it's going to be gorgeous.

I'm going to give it a few days to see if I really like the gold one, but I don't know. I think it's the khaki sig with that particular gold that I don't like, because I usually love gold.

I love that bag and have the blue on. I carried it for weeks this fall. I was initially torn between that and the carly. I finally chose the hobo for the size, but every once in awhile I dream of that carly.

I did not care for the khaki gold Ali either. I was going to buy it at Nordstrom Rack and decided not to. I also saw a woman at TJ Maxx with it, and it just looked terrible because a lot of the gold had worn off of it. IMO the gold is too heavy on it....I prefer a softer finish metallic, and when that rubs off it's not quite as offensive.

As for the patchworks, I never cared for the khaki version, but I have two of the indigos. YUP, I couldn't make up my mind between the large ergo and the carly version, so I bought both! I even use both. I love this patchwork, and it looks great with jeans!!

Good luck on your decision!!

Of the two I like the denim better but I am not a fan of patchwork in general. The only patchwork I've liked were the burgundy and the multi patchworks from like a year ago.