LOVING the Tan Leather! It's Luminous!!!

TropicalGal - Your Tan Hold Me is gorgeous! I keep going back to the pictures just to look at it.

If I didn't have the Tan SMM, I would consider buying the Tan Hold Me.

I just posted pictures of my Tan SMM in the Stroke Me Club thread.

And now I'm wanting a TAN Stroke Me! Isn't that the way life is...we want what we don't have. I'm hoping Jackie will bring back Tan in her spring line.
We have a long way to wait...! LOL

Hi Ladies! I can't believe how much I love the Tan leather in my Tan Hold me.
You know, I'm not "leather crazy" like some of you are -- talking about smooshiness and smell... I usually just go for the design and color of a bag, and the leather, always nice at this price point, is not a big deal with me.
But I am ADORING this Tan Leather! It is truly luminous. It looks like buttery caramel, it looks like velvet and has a depth. It has a life, and it has its markings and I love it!
I hope when the time is right, Jackie brings back the perfect new style in matte tan leather! :woohoo:

Buttery caramel, my mouth is watering! I have seen a tan TMA at Stitch and the color is deep and rich and the leather very soft. I don't know if the color and leather on your bag is exactly the same but I think I understand your comments about the beauty of this color and leather. Are you concerned about keeping this color clean? I'm thinking maybe I should have gotten a tan medium SM when they were still available.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your HM and hope you continue to do so.

I spray all my bags with a water protective spray. I'm never worried about using or getting my bags dirty. I use the bags, and by the time they are too dirty-- I'm probably tired of them and then give them away.

Buttery caramel, my mouth is watering! I have seen a tan TMA at Stitch and the color is deep and rich and the leather very soft. I don't know if the color and leather on your bag is exactly the same but I think I understand your comments about the beauty of this color and leather. Are you concerned about keeping this color clean? I'm thinking maybe I should have gotten a tan medium SM when they were still available.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your HM and hope you continue to do so.
chris-this is exactly why I bought the SM tan ASAP> I wanted to make sure that I got the color! I will be protecting mine with Apple products. It is so SILKY SOFT and as TropicalGal said--Buttery Caramel!

kings_20, I ordered it online. Before I ordered it, I called the toll-free and spoke to the gentleman who created this product. I had lots of questions and he answered them all ~ really nice guy! He also sent me a sample of a facial tissue that had been treated with Vectra. I slowly poured some water over the tissue and it just rolled off. Check it out ~ it's an awesome product!

Not that I was asked either...but I'm sure ya'll will forgive me for sharing! I used Collonil NanoPro Waterproofing Spray. I believe it is recommended for BV products. I sprayed my husband's favorite leather jacket and it works like a charm! Also heard very good things about Vectra...I think that was recommended for Chanel bags.

I just use a spray that I bought at my local shoe store here in Mexico. So it is not fancy at all like I think yours are. I sprayed the bottom of one of my Mulberrys and it didn't change the color. So, off I went, spraying everything.
I'm happy.