We love Jackie!!!

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Jackie has shown me, personally, tremendous generosity and goodwill. She knows my collection, and can make the right suggestion as to color, style and lifestyle. She knows my college tuition for my kids situation, and knows that I can only buy when she has a sale. And I still get blue chip treatment. PART OF THE FUN OF BE, besides the fabulous handbags IS JACKIE! It's all about the fun, girly world of BE. Here's to you!:woohoo:

Thanks for making our lives fun and special. :tup:

Jackie....I do love you!!! You're insanely talented and I'm THRILLED that you design such amazing handbags.......

Your handbags are the staple of my collection!!!

:heart: YOU Sweetie!!!

I LOVE Jackie and Ashley! They are the most amazing women who are so willing to help you out. Thank you Jackie and Ashley for aways being so patient and kind to me. I feel like you ladies are my friends.:heart:

Jackie and Ashley have always been most attentive to any needs or concerns I've had. Even before my first purchase, you wouldn't believe the questions I asked, which were promptly answered!! It's lovely to see my feedback on their website, and I truly appreciate the personable and unique service they offer, oh and the lovely exchange of emails! Loving it! :smile: