RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

Thanks so much all:love: I am feeling better today but boy, what a rough few days it has been. No more sushi for a while for me. Thanks again all and I can't wait to see more goodies from our buddies.

Yup, it was pretty awful but I am ready to get back to bag stalking and my tpf addiction, lol:upsidedown:.
Back the RAOK, I have had a few more requests from members who have not received answers to their questions on elfster. If you signed up that way please take a second when you can and check to see if your buddy has asked you any new questions.
I finally got my buddies box all ready and packed up today so it will go out tomorrow.
Has anyone else gotten a buddy pressie yet or shipped theirs out? I know it's still days before the ship date but I got excited seeing that someone received their goodies so quick.:wlae:

Yup, it was pretty awful but I am ready to get back to bag stalking and my tpf addiction, lol:upsidedown:.
Back the RAOK, I have had a few more requests from members who have not received answers to their questions on elfster. If you signed up that way please take a second when you can and check to see if your buddy has asked you any new questions.
I finally got my buddies box all ready and packed up today so it will go out tomorrow.
Has anyone else gotten a buddy pressie yet or shipped theirs out? I know it's still days before the ship date but I got excited seeing that someone received their goodies so quick.:wlae:

Unfortunately I am so bogged down with finals and stuff that I won't be able to ship mine until April 21!! But it will be the first thing I do that day! =)

i shipped mine out today!! since i will be away next week so i thought i'd do it early~ and whats worse~ i won't know what i received from my buddy until i come back the week after! WAAAAAAAAAH :crybaby: but i promise to post it up as soon as i get back :flowers:

i shipped mine out today!! since i will be away next week so i thought i'd do it early~ and whats worse~ i won't know what i received from my buddy until i come back the week after! WAAAAAAAAAH :crybaby: but i promise to post it up as soon as i get back :flowers:

AWWW, at least you know you will have a great surprise when you get home.:graucho: