Too hot or too much ?

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
I am really starting to love platforms. Just got these DSQUARED over the weekend. But now I'm wondering - are they too hot or too much?

BTW ...they do look even HOTTER in person...

Andrea

Attachments

• BO15-130 side.JPG
    BO15-130 side.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 162
  • BO15-130 back pair.JPG
    BO15-130 back pair.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 96
Totally depends what you wear them with.....if you wore them with hotpants and a bikini top then you'd look like you should be spinning round a pole! If you wore them with a pencil skirt and fitted shirt you'd look sexy

They're too much, IMO. But it is clear that you tend toward higher, pointier and thinner heels than most other people, and that is okay. Everyone is different. I can't imagine an outfit (except wide-legged pants, perhaps) where those would not strike me as stripper shoes, but you like a different type of shoe, so they might be just right for you - and you might have an outfit that is perfect with them that I haven't thought of. Ultimately, if you have the funds for them and they strike your fancy, they are right for you. I have shoes I had to buy because I adored them so, and I've never worn them, so practicality isn't my biggest concern!