when you travel, what do you do with your make up brushes?

yxk01

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
I just thought about this because I saw a thread on how to store them on here but I didn't want to hijack that thread. I just got back from a job interview and I made the mistake of just throwing my make up brushes in my regular make up bag....

well when i tried to use my blush brush the next morning, it was so deformed that I had to use a sponge. what do you do with your brushes? do you have a separate brush case? and if so, please share with me what kind you have!

I have a seperate brush case that I bought from Bobbi Brown a while ago. It is a long cylinder with buttons to close it. I also have a mini Bobbi Brown Brush set that I travel with. It is the perfect size for traveling.

I have a black roll-up brush bag from MAC. It's fairly light weight and depending on how many brushes you put it, you can roll it up rather snugly. I have to travel a lot because of where I go to school and this has been a life saver in keeping my brushes nice.

I am in the habit of using my Laura Mercier powder brush whenever I need a touch-up. I wrap the brush part with a tissue paper & I put it in the plastic wrap it comes with & put the whole thing in my cylindrical make-up case.

well gee, I just toss it in my travel makeup case with all my other makeup.

I have yet to mess up my brushes, but if and when I do..I will definitely get a brush case

MissTiss...I just looked on the MAC website and here's the link to the case.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templat...ATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15080&PRODUCT_ID=PROD10990

I can't tell how many brushes it can hold though-it doesn't say. Anyone own one and wanna tell us? TIA!

I just counted mine all up for you. There are 18 little 'slots' to slid brushes into and there is also a larger zippered pocket on one side. Currently I have 24 brushes in mine, and I'm not even using up all of the little slots yet. I just combined my smaller brushes together in slots and let my big brushes hang out in their own individual one. :yes: