NO Teal BONBON??? But she has 3!!!!

Those are crazy prices. But I guess people are willing to pay so...

I am turning into "those crazy people" soon.... I keep telling myself "No"!

Yes I did but it took weeks and I had to let the seller know that I would press legal charges against them since it was a high enough amount that it would be considered a crime - It was stressful -
I see there is a bonbon in pink listed on ebay today and opening bid is 1900. - I would love to get it but it will probably go for well over 2500 and how do I know until it arrives if it is authenic or not since they have the mancrazy,heartbreak and weekender GM PM already out as replicas that can easily be bought for 200. a piece

I keep hoping that the shipment has just been delayed and that when LV sees they could see more they will release another batch - at least that is why I am on a waitlist for one.

You think so? If I do get the Teal, most likely I'll list my pink on ebay for sale as a used BonBon.

It sucks but its capitalism. Maybe its just me, but I would not pay those prices for something that is still available in the stores even though it is limited. I would only pay that amount after I am sure that they are not availabe in the store and I will not be able to get one.

OMG, that's crazy and sooo not fair!

It sucks but its capitalism. Maybe its just me, but I would not pay those prices for something that is still available in the stores even though it is limited. I would only pay that amount after I am sure that they are not availabe in the store and I will not be able to get one.

My SA tried really hard and she got me a pink. I doubt I can get another one. :sad:

She could be acting as a reseller? Some of them have clients who are VICs in LV, so they can snag a LE bag easily, then sell them off at a higher price to fetch a tidy profit. Then she's probably paid commission to do it.

I'm not surprised. There are soooo many of these on ebay.

^^ No, I did not.

The fake was quite good and I couldn't tell. A month later, I met a friend who had a LV cup from store. We compared and I realised the texture on metal plates and the zip are different. Mine is more matt than hers. I paid over USD500 and I thought it was a steal.

I never use the bag since that day.

You know I'm actually in the same situation as you.
I wanted the mirage speedy so bad and came across this website which explicitly stated that they sold authentic retail display and over-stocks etc.
The bag cost me over USD600 and I thot it was a steal too.

But when I received it, I knew straightaway is was a fake, albeit a very good one! Sent it back for a refund which I'm still waiting for, but I had to pay a 15% restocking fee. :crybaby:

Oh, how I love it when you see new items posted on ebay with the words "completely sold out" -- especially when those items are permanent. For example, there are some Tahitiennes posted for sale right now.

Chinchin, didn't you get a teal one already?