NO Teal BONBON??? But she has 3!!!!

Maybe she knows someone who works for vuitton or maybe her relatives work at different stores and help her get them :shrugs:.

To get 1 BonBon is already quite a hassle for most of us, to get 3?
It looks like an insider job. :tdown:

I agreed. It seemed unusual that a store will have 3 Teal BonBon to sell to her.

I hate to say it but some clients have preferred status. Celebrities, their personal shoppers, and SAa/Manager's favorite customers can and often do get their items before people on the wait-list, without ever putting their names on any list.

I can understand "preferred status" but to get 3 of the same colour?

Or perhaps she and a half dozen of her GFs all waitlisted and got the bags and she is the pointperson doing all the selling and they are all pocketing their profits!

Sigh...

who knows, its not fair though, she is making 1,000! on each of them...thats 5,000 profit from BonBons!

Yes, that's a lot of money.

This is true, this happened to me with the Amarante Pegase and the gold Miroir Speedy.

But I don't think they would buy 3 amarante Pegase and 3 miroir speedy?

hmm. prolly just waitlisted at a bunch of stores. i dont really like the bon bon so..doesnt really bother me. i feel like its gonna be one of those purses that in a couple years no one will really wanna use. thats just my opinion though

I agree but I still love BonBon.

There are several ways for her to get her hands on those bags. Maybe you can ask her on ebay? I don't know that it is a bag that one will not want to use later on but it definitely young and fun!

I emailed her but didn't ask how she got them.

That's not fair.

Sigh...

oh its fair. she did what she had to do to get it
oh the beauty of capitalism! LMAO.:supacool:

Sigh...

^I think she just means unfair as in, there are people who wanted to have the bag to add to their collections, not just to resell.
Granted, if I had the money I might buy 2 and resell one, but I would have people bid on it to set the price, not charge 1k more than it's worth. That's just me though.

I can understand if she has one and decided to profit from it but 3 when so many people are on waitlist?

Its probaby this girl on another bag forum who uses a similar screen name of Penelope. She states she works for LV in Paris and gets insider view on upcoming things. She also says she gets sample prototypes and works closely with MJ......

That's highly possible. Her written english is quite unusual from the emails. She may not be a native English user.

When BonBon was launched, there are some BonBons on the system that are not allocated and for some reasons, many stores requested for them but never got it. So, why are they keeping the BonBons for?

I wanted to bid on one of them, too, before I realized that she has several. This makes me so angry - completely unfair. And she sells all of them for about $1000 over retail.

But I don't think they would buy 3 amarante Pegase and 3 miroir speedy?

No, I'm just saying I know how that happens since they did this for me with those pieces. How she got these, I have no idea.

I can understand if she has one and decided to profit from it but 3 when so many people are on waitlist?

:shrugs:
I was just responding to clearstatic's post...I don't know how or why she got as many as she did.
Some people are in the reselling business I guess. It makes me mad too but unless they ban her from buying LV or set limits like they did with MOCA pieces then there's really nothing they can do.

Is there anyway to know if these are authentic? I found a site of replicas that carry - Heartbreak, mancrazy and the Weekender GM & PM so what if these are replicas too - I am so leery anymore after getting ripped off for a $1,000. on ebay LV a few years back.

No, I'm just saying I know how that happens since they did this for me with those pieces. How she got these, I have no idea.

:shrugs:
I was just responding to clearstatic's post...I don't know how or why she got as many as she did.
Some people are in the reselling business I guess. It makes me mad too but unless they ban her from buying LV or set limits like they did with MOCA pieces then there's really nothing they can do.

HI LVbabydoll, Though I may resent LV for selling 3 BonBons to her when the rest of us are just on a hopless waitless, I am on the verge of just buying Teal BonBon from her. The only thing holding me back is the LV event coming end April. My SA said there will be more LE. So I am hanging on.

Is there anyway to know if these are authentic? I found a site of replicas that carry - Heartbreak, mancrazy and the Weekender GM & PM so what if these are replicas too - I am so leery anymore after getting ripped off for a $1,000. on ebay LV a few years back.

I think her BonBons are real. I have the pink one and my friend has the Teal.

I was ripped off on ebay too- I wanted a LV cup weekend sac in antigua but it was sold out and hence I resorted to ebay. I got it at a couple of hundred cheaper but to discover it was a fake.

I wanted to bid on one of them, too, before I realized that she has several. This makes me so angry - completely unfair. And she sells all of them for about $1000 over retail.

The other Teal BonBon that was going for $2999 was closed at $2850.

I wanted a teal too and was equally upset that some people could buy 3 easily while I have to keep bugging my SA.

I was ripped off on ebay too- I wanted a LV cup weekend sac in antigua but it was sold out and hence I resorted to ebay. I got it at a couple of hundred cheaper but to discover it was a fake.[/quote]

Please tell me you get your money back!!! :hrmm:

^^ No, I did not.

The fake was quite good and I couldn't tell. A month later, I met a friend who had a LV cup from store. We compared and I realised the texture on metal plates and the zip are different. Mine is more matt than hers. I paid over USD500 and I thought it was a steal.

I never use the bag since that day.

Yes I did but it took weeks and I had to let the seller know that I would press legal charges against them since it was a high enough amount that it would be considered a crime - It was stressful -
I see there is a bonbon in pink listed on ebay today and opening bid is 1900. - I would love to get it but it will probably go for well over 2500 and how do I know until it arrives if it is authenic or not since they have the mancrazy,heartbreak and weekender GM PM already out as replicas that can easily be bought for 200. a piece

I keep hoping that the shipment has just been delayed and that when LV sees they could see more they will release another batch - at least that is why I am on a waitlist for one.