The reason why I will always love Johnny G

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, i can moan and ***** about the last cruise collection and AW 08 with recycled 60ties again, I can give out about the hippie/gipsy look of Spring RTW, about the cheap looking imitation of bottega woven leather, but every once in a while Johnny makes my heart stop and fall in love with his talent all over again. He did that here

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/www-dior-com-fall-wintergoodies-197068.html

and he does it again with summer ready to wear..nobody does chic and class so beautifully and so simply as Galliano..enjoy!

Attachments

• dgtrd.JPG
    dgtrd.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 45
  • dtyu.JPG
    dtyu.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 42
  • fkf.JPG
    fkf.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 46
  • hjk.JPG
    hjk.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 45
  • iuou.JPG
    iuou.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 45
Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 were wonderful seasons! I was hoping for Galliano to continue the feminin elegance from thesecollections, but NOOooooooo...he had to re-use the 60s in the new collection.

I totally agree with you Nat, I don't care for some of John's creation, usually the accessories and the Fall '08 line.... but sometimes he can hit it right on the mark and designs are breathtaking. You can't blame him though for taking risks, and you have to admit his couture lines are pure art. I'll always be a fan.

woman you are talking to a sales and marketing executive for my hotel chain for 3 and a half years...just send me the contract already ! :upsidedown:
hmmm well I don't need to ask your experience with handbags, looks like you fit the bill perfectly.

I'll just get the product first and then send you your contract, are you willing to travel - maybe duck over to France for moi.