vernis cles hard to use

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
I purchased a vernis cles (the "old" style) and i she is so hard to get in and out of. I had 3 cards in her and it's such a struggle to use. Any suggestions? will it loosen up? maybe i should exchange for a azur cles? the canvas has more give, maybe it's easier to use?

You know.. I have owned a few cles and although they are so pretty, I have the same problem as you do. The canvas ones definitely have more give. I have the T & B cles now and I like it a lot better. I had a framboise cles and it was so pretty but my $ would get caught in the zipper all the time.

I hear canvas ones hold more than double of what the vernis cles does. I would go take a look at it at the store and try it out before deciding. I think I am going to be ordering my azur cles this week before the price increase!

I purchased a vernis cles (the "old" style) and i she is so hard to get in and out of. I had 3 cards in her and it's such a struggle to use. Any suggestions? will it loosen up? maybe i should exchange for a azur cles? the canvas has more give, maybe it's easier to use?

Havent has an issue,over a yr ago and its b een easy to use.I havent found it hard at all. I did get mine new. Perhaps stuffing it and leaving it in the sun for a bit will stretch it out. I have found mine to only get softer and easier to use with wear. I have used it non stop since I purchased it.

hmm, thanks for all the feedback girls. i think she might go back....maybe i'll get a zippy wallet or something?...who knows!

oh, and i just noticed! yay me, it's my 2 years here this month!