White Patent YoYo

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
I first saw them on Lyanna Stark when she posted hers. I thought these were only made for Asia. Thanks to LavenderIce, I now own a pair. I'm still deciding if they're keepers, since the heels look so much different from my Beige Grease Paint, although they are both 85mm. I wish these came in the straight heels...

(Too lazy to watermark my pictures, and with all the drama here lately, hopefully no one will claim these pics as theirs :tdown:)

YoYo85mminPatentWhite2.jpg

YoYo85mminPatentWhite3.jpg

My YoYo siblings (both 85mm):

Picture056.jpg

^^The Beige are definitely keepers.

Thanks ladies! Believe it or not I've had outfits planned out for the White pair even before they arrived :lol:, but the curved heels are making me doubt them....

while not a fan of the curved heel personally i do think they look beautiful on you and i think white shoes are a must! lol. i have to keep reminding myself that i HAVE a white pair of chanel heels and therefore don't need another one. lol

J, they look HOT on you! I think they are different enough that you can get a lot out of them. If you already had outfits planned with them, I think they belong in your wardrobe. Are the heels really that different between them? I do not know the difference? Aren't they both curved heel?

Thanks again ladies! I think you're all convincing me to keep them, LOL!

Are the heels really that different between them? I do not know the difference? Aren't they both curved heel?

Can you show us a heel comparison!
They're the same curved heels, 85mm height. The Beige I'm okay having them in the curved heel, but the white makes the curved heel....well, not so nice. You know how when one shoe looks really hot in one color and not so hot in another? That's how I feel with the White.