how does sizing run on LV shoes

I've only tried on LV shoes once, while travelling since I don't live anywhere near a place that carries them. I am normally 7.5 us and I couldn't squeeze into size 8 sandals. They were amazing and I would have bought them on the spot, but no dice. Don't know if anything has changed since then, this was about 3 years ago.

True to size for me. :yes: I tried on a couple of pairs while I was in Hong Kong (LV here doesn't carry shoes) and I normally wear a 39 and actually was able to squeeze into a pair of 38. They were too small of course, but since my feet swell in Hong Kong due to the humidity, I think they would've fit fine in drier climate.

I tend to size up half a size from normal US sizing. i think they also run a TAD bit narrow...i've never had issues w/normal US shoes, but i have a small break-in period for LV shoes.

I just recently purchased a pair of heels at LV last month & I think I might have slightly narrow feet but LV always runs slightly big for me (about half a size). I own about 20 pairs of LV shoes, they r very comfy once broken in so u'll enjoy them. hope this clarification helps.