Hey, what R U wearing with that MJ?

I've posted these pics before:
the Grey Mayfair with a leather jacket and jeans
937865.JPG

The Petal Pink Anouk with summer dresses:

913611.JPG

^Joke, thanks for posting these again. Seeing them again reminds me of new possibilities. The Mayfair looks so chic there with your leather jacket, and that sundress looks like it was made for the Anouk. 2 cute:flowers:.

Joke, I love your pictures. That Mayfair rocks my socks off with the leather coat, dark blue jeans and plum tee. I'd wear every part of that outfit! Also, the pink anouk looks perfect with your dress.

Love this thread idea!! PRetty outfit, spaceyjacy!

I have a few:
ImageHandler.ashx

Me with a marc by marc bag, dress, and shoes. Worn to lecture my undergrads.

ImageHandler.ashx

Me with my turnlock teri on halloween day (wore to pass out candy and get drinks later).

ImageHandler.ashx

Me with my pomegranate venetia (wore to teach my class).

ImageHandler.ashx

Me with the luxy leather faridah (which I sold recently) last fall for office hours.

937865.JPG

913611.JPG

pghandbag- i am REALLY glad you came back and started posting again. I LOVE your outfits!

joke- great ensembles! that anouk doesn't look too tiny... how tall are you? now it's got me thinking.....

937865.JPG

913611.JPG

Thanks for posting all those shots pghandbags! love your bags!
Joke, That picture is the picture that sold me on the grey mayfair.
You put it together so well. Love it with that leather jacket!

Joke - thanks for posting the Mayfair pic. I :heart: it with the leather jacket & jeans! I just got one in teal that I haven't worn yet. Looks like I will be tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

Joke, your Mayfair is gorgeous and I LOVE how you styled your outfit to go with it! Also, cute summery frock with the anouk!

Thanks lovekooba and coach superfan!!

Let's see some more outfits, everyone!

937865.JPG

913611.JPG
I love these pictures. It looks like a doorway rather than a mirror. Very cool and of course you look fabulous.

Today I wore the black Stella & Taupe LE ZC with sfam brooklyn a's a short sleeved black peasant blouse, black platform boots & prada shades and my ever present beloved Japanese sleeves.

^ITA! You wear that Mayfair so well, Joke :love:

pghandbag, love all your outfits too, especially that one with the Faridah! :heart:

spacey, great thread! You look amazing with that Stam!