RM Easy Bag Satchel arrived, need advice...

olivia56

Feb 16, 2008
I received the bag yesterday, color is very nice, very spacious with 3 compartments (2 zippered on inner and outside of bag, magnetic closure for the center compartment). I'm guessing it will even fit a laptop LOL

IMG_2851-2.jpg

One compartment has the cell phone pockets

IMG_2852-2.jpg

Ummm, I think it looks quite big on me, what do you think? I sort of knew it's big by the measurements, but the "bigness" is beyond my expectation IRL :s

IMG_2853-2.jpg

I'll just think about it over the weekend, if I still have doubts, I might as well return it and pass it to someone else that fits.

I like it but I know what you mean. I'm 5'4 and alot of the bags I have are starting to look like they are consuming me. Try it on with heels and maybe a jacket as well. I think it's gorgeous though

This bag definitely looks very spacious. I've never seen real pictures of this purse before. I think that it is very beautiful and unique.

But I know what you mean about this bag being too big, I'm only around 5'2. Are you used to seeing youself with smaller bags? IMO, I don't think that it looks TOO overwhelming on you. Maybe you just need more time to get used to it? I say give it a few more days, I'm sure that you will get used to it.

WOW! This is a beautiful bag! I definitely thought it was a really small bag. I really love the size, and think it looks great great great on you!

Its definitely a keeper ;)

EDIT- OK i looked at the pictures again, and i can't get over how GORGEOUS this bag looks IRL! I really thought it was a clutch size bag, but its sooooooooooo pretty!!!

I like it but I know what you mean. I'm 5'4 and alot of the bags I have are starting to look like they are consuming me. Try it on with heels and maybe a jacket as well. I think it's gorgeous though

I'm 5'3, LOL on the bag consuming us part

It's gorgeous... and I think the bag is a good size -- I think it's close to the Nikki even?

Yes, it's a similar size to Nikki.

This bag definitely looks very spacious. I've never seen real pictures of this purse before. I think that it is very beautiful and unique.

But I know what you mean about this bag being too big, I'm only around 5'2. Are you used to seeing youself with smaller bags? IMO, I don't think that it looks TOO overwhelming on you. Maybe you just need more time to get used to it? I say give it a few more days, I'm sure that you will get used to it.

Yes, I am used to carrying small, medium sized bags. The thing is, I don't carry a lot of stuff. I will definitely give it a few more days to see. Love the style, color and shape though. :yes:

WOW! This is a beautiful bag! I definitely thought it was a really small bag. I really love the size, and think it looks great great great on you!

Its definitely a keeper ;)

EDIT- OK i looked at the pictures again, and i can't get over how GORGEOUS this bag looks IRL! I really thought it was a clutch size bag, but its sooooooooooo pretty!!!
I agree with Desi...GORGEOUS.....KEEP IT!