I'd also like to share my Legacy family

heqet

is happy! :)
Feb 2, 2008
Ok, so seeing lodilove's AMAZING collection made me want to get all of my Legacy beauties together for a group shot. So here they are!

Raisin shoulder bag
Raisin Leigh
Black slim flap
Citron shoulder bag
Patent turquoise shoulder bag
Clay framed slim envelope wallet
Clay framed French purse

legacyfam1xy0.jpg

Attachments

• legacyfam1.jpg
    legacyfam1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 47
***Gorgeous*** collection! Love that blue shoulder bag!

I'm wondering if you're a nurse (based on your avatar). I am and I so feel like that cat some days :yes:

I am about to be one! I graduate from nursing school next month! :yahoo:

WTG!!! That is awesome! Where do you go to school? What are you planning on doing!? Sorry to hijack but I give you full props for finishing school! I've been a nurse for um, 11 years now (all Labor and delivery), and there is no way I could ever do school again! Congrats!! And you better buy yourself something very nice when you're done :tup:

WTG!!! That is awesome! Where do you go to school? What are you planning on doing!? Sorry to hijack but I give you full props for finishing school! I've been a nurse for um, 11 years now (all Labor and delivery), and there is no way I could ever do school again! Congrats!! And you better buy yourself something very nice when you're done :tup:

I go to the University of Texas at Austin. It has a great nursing program. I have already gotten a job in the OR at a hospital here in Austin. I already work there as a surgical attendant, so I will just be moving up the chain. I am very excited.

And trust me...I will be buying myself lots of nice somethings when I'm done!!! :smile: