BLACK denim neo cabby BLEEDS???

reinne

~~LVoes LV~~
Nov 24, 2007
Hi! Just got the denim neo cabby mm in BLACK from our recent trip. Haven't used it yet coz a friend of mine mentioned that it bleeds :sad: She said she read it from a forum. Is that true? If you have tips on how to care for it or have had problems with your neo cabby, please let me know. Thanks!

i have it in black. i bought it at launch which was in july of 07. i used it for 6 months straight....that's how much i love it hehehe.

SweetPurple might have a point, i think if the bag got soaking wet, then it might bleed.

i have it in black. i bought it at launch which was in july of 07. i used it for 6 months straight....that's how much i love it hehehe.

SweetPurple might have a point, i think if the bag got soaking wet, then it might bleed.

I guess so :upsidedown: you didn't use any protectant spray before using it:confused1: and do you clean it before putting it back inside its protective bag? if yes, how?

I guess so :upsidedown: you didn't use any protectant spray before using it:confused1: and do you clean it before putting it back inside its protective bag? if yes, how?

oh you're going to think i'm a slob haha. i didn't put any kind of protectant on it and i don't clean it at all LOL.

Congrats on the new bag (I adore their denim bags). I'd say just er on the side of caution and dont carry it when its raining/snowing without an umbrella. Enjoy it- no reason to have it and not carry it with pride

I bought my black neo cabby in August when they first came out and I have used it almost every day since. We have had some wild snow storms this year in Toronto and I have had not had any trouble with it bleeding. I didn't protect it with anything because it is fabric and the leather has held up fine. It is in great condition so enjoy your bag.

I have the black MM, which I got in Sept 07 and use often, including with light-coloured clothing. I have had no problems at all and I live in one of the rainiest cities in the world!