Westburry Handbag

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
Hello Everyone.. I am new to this forum..

I saw this Westbury Handbag in one of the threads here and I am DYING to find out if any of you gals know the style number and/or UPC/SKU Number of it?

I saw this bag in one of BURBERRYaddict's post.. it's the bag on her left arm
1-1.jpg

Any help/info is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Hello Everyone.. I am new to this forum..
I saw this Westbury Handbag in one of the threads here and I am DYING to find out if any of you gals know the style number and/or UPC/SKU Number of it?

I saw this bag in one of BURBERRYaddict's post.. it's the bag on her left arm
1-1.jpg

Any help/info is appreciated. Thanks!!!

hi twochubbycheeks
sorry it took me long to replyy.....
i have been looking for the tag that came with my bag..
i usually keep them just incase i decide to sell
but i couldnt find it...

sorry babe.
i'm no help.
:hrmm:

EBAY does offer westbury bags
but only all leather or all quilted.

^^No worries, my dear!

I just thought that by opening a thread about this bag I'd get other burberry lovers input (whoever has the info) about this particular bag I am looking for.

I hope to be able to find one like yours.. ;) I've checked ebay and do only have it in black leather.:sick:

hey doll,
yeh this style is no longer available in stores because previous seasons unless you want to risk it by buying from ebay. the name is right-westbury, but there is no use in looking for a skew number etc because in different countries they use different code numbers. the name is the closest and easiest thing to locate. however with that said, sometimes the name do also change (e.g knight bag now called ashbury). also in the internet such as burberry.com the names of the bags are also different to the ones in the stores unless of course it is like manor, or beaton or warrior etc.. so...anyways hope this kinda clarifies things? try www.lovemeandleaveme.com

hey doll,
yeh this style is no longer available in stores because previous seasons unless you want to risk it by buying from ebay. the name is right-westbury, but there is no use in looking for a skew number etc because in different countries they use different code numbers. the name is the closest and easiest thing to locate. however with that said, sometimes the name do also change (e.g knight bag now called ashbury). also in the internet such as burberry.com the names of the bags are also different to the ones in the stores unless of course it is like manor, or beaton or warrior etc.. so...anyways hope this kinda clarifies things? try www.lovemeandleaveme.com

thanks for the info ellyhime!!! really appreciate it. ;)

oooo i just saw that bag at the outlet!! the burberry outlets just got them in!! reall cheap

Oh yeah??? Can you please..pleaseeeee email me which outlet you saw this bag? :flowers:

Do you, by any chance, have the phone number of the outlet? I would like to give them a call and inquire about it. Please PM me the info! TIA!!!

HOW SAAAAAAAAAD!!! I just called the Woodbury Outlets and I was told that they do have THE BAG!!! BUT.. they do not do phone orders. :crybaby::crybaby:

I don't have any relatives nor friends in NY.. so, there's no way for me to get that bag. SAAAAD!!!! :crybaby: