My outlet loot, BRIDGIT, ALI....and did I mention that I am so banned??!

Congrats on the shopping spree! I can't believe you got the makeup case for that price! If I could find one in the legacy stripe, I'd be in heaven!

Yes!!! The tag was marked 50% off (the $148) and I was more than happy to get it for $74 (I had wanted one for ages). When I got to the register, the SA said: "This is marked down even more. Waaay more. You are getting a great deal. This is coming up to $24."

I was amazed - a whopping 82% off!! I inspected the case for any marks, stains, etc. to make sure it wasn't damaged. Everything was perfect. My sister was so bummed that I got to it first!

My sister also got a very unique Gallery-type tote with studs - retail for $528; she paid $159. Another great deal.

This is what my bargain jewelry case looks like in the inside - pockets have the Legacy lining...

Attachments

• 60267_bkhpk_a0_front.jpg
    60267_bkhpk_a0_front.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 34
YOU DID AMAZING!!! Wow, great finds and that bridgit is gorgeous! I want that makeup case! What a steal, lucky lucky! I might have to go to the outlet tomorrow even though I totally shouldn't!

girrrrrrrrrrrl your husband is going to get you! I hope you have a really good hiding spot for all your goodies. But seriously, great haul and hope he doesn't join tpf! LOL

You got a lot of gorgeous stuff! I have been wanting a jewelry case and at $25! omg! :woohoo:

Can I ask how much was the outlet exclusive leather tote? The leather looks so nice and soft...

wow, you sure are well outfitted for the summer! I got that same bookbag (I think it's called the lunch tote) but in this pretty shade of blue... I was torn between the blue and the black, and it seems to be working very well so far!

omy goodness, for a second there, i thought you were saying you got bridget at the outlet. i almost left to one..lol

LOL, me too! I was ready to jump in my car and drive a couple hours to my closest outlet.

I REALLY want a bridgit! Would you mind posting pictures of her full??

mama, here is a photo of my Bridgit full of stuff - it holds a lot more than you would think. It expands without looking too bulky and even with everything that is listed here I could have gotten quite a bit more in it. Here's what I have inside:

Chelsea medium zip-around wallet;
Legacy mini skinny (with turnlock pocket on front);
Palm Treo;
Vintage leather skinny cosmetic case;
Keys; and
Miscellaneous receipts/papers.

bridgitinside.jpg