Who is waiting for a wine matinee?

^^i know i wish it was winter so i could wear a scarf with my matinee and go to starbucks and get a white choco mocha!

Giiirrrllll, two snaps in a circle, Ain't that the truth! Have you ever tried a RASPBERRY WHITE MOCHA? That is my staple drink! It's so "deeliciouz" :lol: Please don't mind me I am corny.... :upsidedown:

Me too! I already bought the scarf Vanessa Hudgens was wearing with the matinee!!!
Fiona, what scarf did you buy and where? Please share.... :angel: :hugs:

Yes I have one coming too! And I am so excited!!!! I had that bag shipped to my parents house as well and my father called me 2 days ago to tell me that a long box came for me. So I thought "what on earth could that be???" So I got so happy thinking it was the matinee since it is a long bag.

So I rush home and to my disappointment....not the bag. I forgot I ordered I new large umbrella from Target. I went from thinking my matinee was here to getting an umbrella! LOL!!! At least my RM will be even more protected in the rain! LOL!!!

I have one too!!

I have a stupid question... I know that Catalina kept pushing back the date of the production start date so that enough girls would buy them... when is 8 weeks up???!

I have one too!!

I have a stupid question... I know that Catalina kept pushing back the date of the production start date so that enough girls would buy them... when is 8 weeks up???!

Hey Daph! :flowers: If you ordered in the first batch, the wait is still only 8 weeks, which should be over sometime in May.... HTH :wlae: