You know why I REALLY love tPF?

AnimalCrackers

Fresh ta Def
Feb 28, 2007
Cause it allows me to socialize while sitting on my bed propped up on pillows with my pants half unbuttoned (chubby day!) and rolled up to my knees with an old halloween t-shirt on, drinking my 3rd cup of coffee at 7:15 in the evening. Lol. I wonder how differently we would all think about each other if our avatars were really a picture of what we looked like WHILE tPF-ing! Just thought I would share!:P

Thats soo funny I feel the same way -Im in my bed right now-- Keeping up with the Kardashians on the TV- wearing an oversized sweatshirt- sipping on a large glass of white wine--life is good! :wlae:

LMAO....Im in bed with a sick kid hacking all over me...In my jammies..watching the Ghost Whisperer.....
VERY GLAMOROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Jill....I feel for you my 3 yr old was sick last week with an upper respiratory/flu--last Wed. she threw up all over my bed linens and carpet--try getting used blueberry stains out of sheets and carpet :wtf:
hang in there!!

Here down under it's 10.20am and I've been up three hours but am still getting around in a bathrobe and thongs (flip flops) ... just ironed a pair of pants and have yet to do the top before I can get dressed. It's so nice to start the weekend with tPF! :okay:

I'm naked.

NOOOO JUST KIDDING!! Sorry it's been a heckuva week. But I tend to spend plenty of quality time in jammies or sweats on tPF. I swear up and down I've always been clothed when posting, HTH.