Just for fun,If you where a CL shoe...

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
which would you be?...not sure it there has been a thread like this before..tried searching.

As much as I would love to be the Glitter NP because they are glitzy and glamorous,I believe I am more of a Cataribbon Espadrille wedge: easy going,natural with a lil sparkle:lol:

Purple Rolando - high maintenance, doesn't like getting wet, lots of attitude but can always make you smile ;)

Attachments

• Purple Rolando 1.jpg
    Purple Rolando 1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 61
27351_in_l.jpg

except in nude.

I know it's a color combo that doesn't exist for this shoe, but that's just who I am!

I like the peep toe on the minibout because it doesn't show too much, but it's still flirty with that little bit of red showing through.

I like the nude because it's natural.

27351_in_l.jpg

except in nude.

I know it's a color combo that doesn't exist for this shoe, but that's just who I am!

I like the peep toe on the minibout because it doesn't show too much, but it's still flirty with that little bit of red showing through.

I like the nude because it's natural.

I had always hoped I would find a magical minibout in nude. I thought that would have been a beautiful combination! Good choice!

I'd be a greasepaint simple- I'm simple, understated, but once you get up close, you'll see that there is more to me than meets the eye.

(Picture borrowed from Jellybebe)

attachment.php

I would be Pharaone because

1. I am originally a Pharaoh (Egyptian)
2. Royalty needs a good support system (Slaves, Straps, Platform) - LOL
3. Gold is my currency of preference
4. I like to stick out from the crowd and look different.

Attachments

• Pharaone.jpg
    Pharaone.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 56
During the week I would be a Black kid leather Very Prive with Red Tip- at first glance just a classic peep toe shoe, but on closer inspection its completely hot, very chic and has refined lines. But on the weekends I'm more like a Blue suede rolando-a complete standout!:P