Help me keep my gift a secret!!!

impulsebuyer

The name says it all
Jan 18, 2008
Ok, so as many of you know, I bought my neice the pink leather briefcase the "Lexi" - there were initially only 10 made - I think? (someone said they had number 1 of 10) but this one says Number 12.

Anyway - that's so not relevant - what I'm struggling with is what I struggle with every birthday, holiday, Christmas, etc - I can't keep gifts - I want to give them to the person IMMEDIATELY!

I can't believe it's been a week or so and I haven't caved. But - I'm seeing her in 10 minutes and every fiber of my being wants to give it to her now - instead of waiting for her college graduation in May - so help me out people! Talk me down!!!

Thanking you sincerely in advance...
impulsebuyer (and gift giver, obviously!)

Yes, you are of course right, margarita...thank you! I'm breathing, inhale......exhale.....inhale.....exhale....I really do suck at this though!

Thanks for the inspiration. Keep 'em comin! All I know is I'm going to try to keep quiet until we get to the pub then I'm going to drink a pint to hopefully stop thinking about it - hahaha

I'm graduating in May and the anticipation of what sort of fun gifts will come out of the wood work is helping me get through the final weeks of school.

Plus it's going to be special for her having something that is a limited edition. Don't give it away!!

Thanks guys - I think I'll be able to hold out. I do okay when I don't see her - nope, not going to do it. I am not going to cave. And, I'll be traveling a few days during the next two weeks for work so April will all but fly by.

Thanks guys, I do feel better :smile:

why don't you post pictures here and share with us and then maybe you won't want to show it to her as badly?

I don't have any here (at work) but I will when I get home. It's stunning..I must admit when I opened it to ensure it was the right thing - I was tempted to keep it- she would NEVER know...but I know it will mean a lot to her.

You are more than welcome to mail to me for safe-keeping :drool::rolleyes:

:idea:Okay, on a serious note can you have your DH (if you have one) hide it in the house or can you take it to a friend/family members house to keep in away from you???:sweatdrop: