Should I get the LV iPhone Case?

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
well I called up my store and asked if they by any chane had the LV iphone case in monogram they said yes!! should i get it ?? I saw that they were going for over the asking price of $235 on ebay it was crazy!! I guess if I didnt like it I could always sell it on ebay for more??

what should i do lol

4604_1.JPG

The LV iPhone case is very cute but it doesn't seem too practical in its use. You'll have to constantly slide the iPhone out of the case to use the phone and then what happens if you drop the iPhone while it's not in its case?

I would recommend going with a case that covers the iPhone but remains on the iPhone when still in use. I use the iSkin by Revo for iPhone case and love it. And it's a lot less expensive than the LV iPhone case (I think it was under $50 give or take). You could put the money that you would have spent on the LV case towards another LV item (wallet or purse).

It's a no go IMO.. But if I could get my hands on one, I'd resell it on eBay. Easy profit. But, if you're not really concerned about that then I'd say no. It isn't the safest case for your iphone as it is a pouch and not an actual hard case. I prefer cases that cover my actual phone to protect it from damage if dropped.

This is the case I use for my iphone.
IMG_1735.jpg

For some reason, maybe because I don't have an iPhone case, I still want one. I've never been able to find one. I'm guessing if I bought one, I probably wouldn't use it since it doesn't cover the phone when it's in use.

The LV iPhone case is very cute but it doesn't seem too practical in its use. You'll have to constantly slide the iPhone out of the case to use the phone and then what happens if you drop the iPhone while it's not in its case?

I would recommend going with a case that covers the iPhone but remains on the iPhone when still in use. I use the iSkin by Revo for iPhone case and love it. And it's a lot less expensive than the LV iPhone case (I think it was under $50 give or take). You could put the money that you would have spent on the LV case towards another LV item (wallet or purse).

I agree- I also have a hardcase which may stay on the iphone, when in use.

it might be inconvenient to keep sliding it in and out of the case. i have a clear hard case on mine and with a clip. so it's a bit easier. I bought it from apple for $30.

i have it & i love mine it's the perfect case. i had one from apple that was basically the same design before hand also, i hate the cases that stay on the phone all the time because they don't protect the screen. i've tried those plastic sticker screen protecters on my ipod, it's so scratched i can barely read it anymore.