Tattoo's On Bags

Wow, Liz, that's very brave of you, but it would be exciting to see. I love the idea of tattooed bags. There's a French leather company that makes men's bags, shoes and accessories called Berluti. A speciality of theirs is tattooing designs onto the leather. I think the shoes look amazing, but they are super expensive.

i was thinking of tattoing but when you get an actual tattoo they have to wipe all the excess ink of and i dont think it would come straight off a bbag like it does on skin........ i'd rather it not look like a blurry mess, so i will get my sister to do it in pen... will post pics

ideas from anyone as to what i should draw??

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND WHY I'M DOING THIS, ALL MY OTHER BAGS I TREAT BETTER THAN I EVEN TREAT MYSELF, THEY ALL HAVE NAMES AND COMFY BEDS TO SLEEP ON! THIS IS RARE BECAUSE THE BAG IS BEYOND REPAIR!

haha it sounds worse that it actually is. I mentioned it a few months ago about what happened to my bag but i will refresh the minds of those who are going to KILL me!!

Ok, i bought this bag as my first ever balenciaga in the end of 2005, i used her all the time and took such good care of her even though she was getting a little bit mis coloured because of everyday wear and tear around the city.

then i went away to europe for 6 months and left her in australia hidden in my wardrobe but my little sister whosteals my stuff ALL THE TIME! started to use her while i was away and had no idea.

Now, my sister wears ALOT of fake tan and has no regard for anyones possessions. so when i evenetually found out she had been using the bag it was now a shade of dirty brown, stained permanatly from the fake tanner and had a big rip in the bottom and on one of the corners and other things.....

anyway, basically its unreparable and i have tried my absolute hardest. so technically the bag is ruined anyway and i can never use it again so i don't see why not....

No...don'tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:crybaby:
Can't you re-dye it? Maybe a dark color...don't know how it works...but tattoos...I suggest to get a new bag from your sister!!!:wlae:

no because there are rips and cigerette burns all over the leather. the stiching on the handlle is coming undone and everything..... there is no way in the world to fix it and trust me i tried EVERYTHING! i was only 17 when i bought it and i saved for AGES so it was special to me. and i'm not tattoing the front just the back which you'll never see and it's just an experiment because i haven't carried the bag for two years now

no because there are rips and cigerette burns all over the leather. the stiching on the handlle is coming undone and everything..... there is no way in the world to fix it and trust me i tried EVERYTHING! i was only 17 when i bought it and i saved for AGES so it was special to me. and i'm not tattoing the front just the back which you'll never see and it's just an experiment because i haven't carried the bag for two years now
<---You
:noggin:
And this up your sister.

LOL.

If my sister would have abused of my bag, I would have killed her. Or oblige her to buy a new one. Hope she learned the lesson. No fake tan! :P No, the lessons are two...
Sorry for your bag, but you can always wrap it with a foulard...no? no....?
I need time to accept a tattoo on a B...

i borrowed this photo from fashionpoison. the tattoo is not part of her lovely fb work

fb-work.jpg

borrowed this lovely photo (of her delicious wallet with out tattooing) from forgreens :yes:

magenta-wallet.jpg

Wow that is cool looking. Not too over the top with colors or anything.:smile:

Liz I say go for it! It's your bag, and you should do whatever you want to it, if it makes you feel better! I would tattoo any day over redying, yuck! Maybe just have your sister draw something small on the back corner, and see if you like it. If you do then have her add on to it to cover as much as you want. Maybe you could have a pradafairy/BBag hybrid. :P:graucho:

Maybe you should hire brianarose to do your bag for you!