What's inside your BIRKIN?

Julide, I am one of those people that would love to have a kitchen like the one in "sleeping with the enemy"...where everything lines up just perfectly!! Scary. Too bad my DH, whom I adore, is the exact OPPOSITE!! :graucho: I would however love to get a nice fuschia or lagoon cosmetic case...but I need plastic inside. Somehow, I always have some FREAK accident with my very limited makeup!

HM If not your kitchen then your bag! My bag is so bad! You should see me at the grocery store...shamful...:shame:

Wingnut at least one good thing came out it...your bag is cleaned and organized!:yahoo:

Sus & Rose:love: Both of your bags look so good!

here's what's inside my birkin (also posted in my rainbow thread) :

rainbow1.jpg

Rose, great photo. I wish I could walk around with less in my bag.

In my bag today, an Azap Combined wallet, GM & PM Karos, small Clarisse, Be-Bop, double mirror (vintage Hermes), 2 Hermes photo holders, iphone, ipod, Carmen key ring, Piccollo, sunglasses & cute hanky with kittens (sent to me by GGA). I left out a couple of receipts and coupons.

FIERCE!!!!!!!!!:heart::love::love::nuts:

OMG Sus...Pazt... I am a frikkin neatnik so I dump mine everynight to file receipts, put important papers in filing, gum wrappers or whatever out lol

But your RAINBOWS....omg I sooooo need to get my rainbow goin!!

Pazt, Sus(holymoly I'm drooling).....your things are so pretty and organized and the colors and how they are displayed are so nice :love:

I finally downloaded a photo of the pandemonium that is the inside of my purse:

in my Birkin 35 Gold togo GH......

PDA
Karo GM (loaded)
small Agenda
Bearn
Dogon & Mini Dogon
folded stack of drawings of front of house with different doors drawn in
Motorola global phone,
bandaid & nail file
2 pens
handcreme
swatch of wedding dress in envelope with notes all over it
assorted notes/lists
photo of the hair I think I want to wear
cut-outs of doors that I held out at arm's length at 9pm while parked in front of half-built house while neighbors peeked warily out at me.....
mini sephora brush case
hairbrush
hairspray

Yikes...!

Attachments

• BirkinStash_20080410_0153.JPG
    BirkinStash_20080410_0153.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,516
I just love to see what other women have in their bags..."peeping tom" maybe?? :shame: Always sooo impressed how beautiful things you all have in your bags!! Since i don´t have a H bag, yet, i woun´t post any pics. Too shameful. Keep them coming ladies!!! :woohoo::woohoo: