Jimmy Choo Polly-large tote???

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I am taking a second look at this large tote and really liking it. It would be a great weekend bag. Soooo much more grown-up and stylish than the Prada fairy bag IMO! And it is canvas so it would be light as well...
30620_fr_l.jpg

It is definitely more grown up and less whimisical, but I am not sure if I like the 70s vibe. It's different. Maybe with the right outfit it would be a cool bag.

JM,
I could see you and this bag on the cover of Viper Magazine!:yahoo:
It looks like a you gotta have it for Detroit!:woohoo:

Now is that before or after the BAN...........:girlsigh:
Just trying to help, really!:P

Matt:angel::angel:

You're right Lionlaw, it does have that '70s feel now that you've mentioned it.

Jm, surely a statement bag. Would love to see it on somebody but I'm not sure if I can pull this one off. Is this colored or a black and white bag? It looks less colorful than the clutch.

It does have color. I would use it as a travel tote, not a handbag. I am hoping they have it at the SF boutique so I can see it this Thursday...I'm not seeing the 70's thing, tho, I do see it in the Saba... so maybe Choo did put a little retro in their line. LOL

I am taking a second look at this large tote and really liking it. It would be a great weekend bag. Soooo much more grown-up and stylish than the Prada fairy bag IMO! And it is canvas so it would be light as well...
30620_fr_l.jpg

jmcadon, I think that's a very cute tote. It does have a different look to it. Good luck on your decision! Colette