Authenticate This Mulberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jazzy! It' really hard to find an authentic one on ebay.

Rascal - I'm sorry, I agree with Mary. The photos won't enlarge so difficult to look at finite detail, but what immediately jumped out at me is the much too oversized tree on the hanging tag.

alison - your link isn't working; keeps coming up with page not responding.

dolly - the hand stitched blenheim looks fine; the next one looks fine too - it isn't apple green darwin as the seller states, it is antique glace leather but I can't remember the name of the colour.

x4 - fake; genuine; fake; the last one - the photos are not all of the same bag, you would need to ask the seller for photos of the bag that you will receive, there are at least two bags in those photos.

trevor - Can't tell at all from any of those photos, sorry.

Thanks everyone for your advice with the Emmy. Phoned mulberry today and apparently I can send it to them to get them to authenticate (being in Aberdeen not easy to just walk into the shop). The seller, when challenged, still maintains she is certain it is authentic. This one has confused me I must admit. Thanks folks. x

Hi, I am worried about the internal label, after looking on ebay, it seems that most of the genuine one have the label on an extra piece of leather that the label hangs on. hope you know what I mean.

Hi - looking at both of mine - the labels have no extra bit of leather. It looks like the one in the pic. My blenheim/s were bought direct from the Outlet store down south.

Status
Not open for further replies.