Rant for Martha at saks boca, but found a great person at saks naples

MrsL

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
So i had pre sold a black jumbo with gold hardware on monday from martha at saks in boca (1st time using her, i usually shop with delyse but i woke up this morning and decided i also wanted a white jumbo with s/h..i called up martha asking her if she could hold my gc (not send it with my black jumbo to ny) and purchase a white jumbo from her store and apply it after the event...well to my shocker, she told me she never even pre sold my black jumbo and that she didnt have anymore- needless to say i was beyond frustrated and I managed to find both bags in saks of naples and a wonderful sales lady named Rose managed to help me with everything....sorry this is so long i just figured that everyone should just make sure to double check that all their hard work in pre selling and searching for the bag can go to waste....

Wow! I was calling around looking for a bag too and stumbled upon Rose too! Sooo sweet and patient! Loved her! I bought something from her today too. Can't wait to get it. Thumbs up for Rose. I'm glad we both found her, and I'm glad you checked on your order and not missed out on your black jumbo!

Wow! I was calling around looking for a bag too and stumbled upon Rose too! Sooo sweet and patient! Loved her! I bought something from her today too. Can't wait to get it. Thumbs up for Rose. I'm glad we both found her, and I'm glad you checked on your order and not missed out on your black jumbo!
thats really funny that you also stumbled upon her..she really seemed sweet and genuinely there to help out and work with the customer....ill be calling her again!