RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

1st pressie of RM Spring RAOK! Jewelry Stand! *PICS*

I came home from work today and saw a DHL package waiting for me! I thot it's one of my purse orders but after looking at the address i realised it wasn't! LOL! It's from a country i hope to visit someday!
Anyway the 1st pic is my pressie all wrapped up in a nice rose gift bag! I blank out the name to keep it a suspense still! :graucho:
The gift that i got for the 1st round of exchange is this cute pink sneaker jewelry stand! It's in my favorite pink too! U can see i tried hanging some earrings on it.. I must say it matches my mini jewelry cupboard perfectly! Thanks buddy! U r really efficient! :woohoo:

I cant wait to see what goodies the rest of you get!

Attachments

• Gift.JPG
    Gift.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Front View.JPG
    Front View.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 71
  • With Earrings.JPG
    With Earrings.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 58
  • With Cupboard.JPG
    With Cupboard.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 53
Hi all, I have been very sick the past few days and have not been able to be online. I got back to those of you who had questions and I am sorry for the delay. I won't be able to be on again today either (I have food poisoning) but I wanted to give everyone an update.
Also please check your elfster if you signed up through them to see if your buddy has any questions for you. Thanks guys and I can't wait to get to feeling better and back in full swing:flowers: