RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

Question about all this.. This is the first time that I am a part of RAOK event, and I'm a little unclear about the type of gifts to buy. Does it have to do with hand bags or can it be anything?

Thanks!
You can get any little goodies you want as long as you stay close to the budget. Also I can contact your buddy for you and try to get a wish list since there are a few of you who were matched Monday without elfster. If you are one of these buddies pm me and I am happy to get a list from your buddy. There is also a thread started by Gung titled RAOK gift ideas that you can bring up with the search feature and there are some great ideas posted.:flowers:

LOL! I received the gift from my buddy today! Think i am the 1st right? Should post pics now or should i wait for everyone else to get theirs 1st? Btw i know who my buddy is now so the surprise element is not there anymore! :busted

LOL! I received the gift from my buddy today! Think i am the 1st right? Should post pics now or should i wait for everyone else to get theirs 1st? Btw i know who my buddy is now so the surprise element is not there anymore! :busted

Awww, well you can still keep the secret from us. Please post pics so we can see your pressies!!! I am super excited now:woohoo:

well my email woudl give it away as my email is my name so I won't be emailing or pming.

Your email will only show up in elfster if you entered it in again to show on your profile (where your addy is). When you send an anonymous message through their system to your buddy it is not showing your ID or info. Also your buddy is not the same one you have so hopefully it will be a surprise for some. I have no idea whom mine is and I think that's really cool. I can't wait to the end and I am stalking my mailbox already, lol.