MBMJ Hillier Hobo in Saddle! *pics*

sephirias

Apr 2, 2008
my first branded bag came today!!! my fiance bought this via shopbop and had it delivered directly to singapore. everything was completed in 6 days! RAVE!!! furthermore, it's our anniversary today so it makes the bag extra-special * )

onto the bag

IMG_1468.jpg

more flash

IMG_1463.jpg

i'm 5'1 and this fits very well as a messenger bag. the opening of the bag hits at my hips :yahoo:the leather is very soft and the bag moulds to your body like a good friend. i prefer carrying it messenger-style rather than looping the handle over the shoulder. but that's an ok look too. the inside of the bag is lined with the MJ monogram (black b/g, white words.

yay for you!!

i just got the same bag myself this w/e, but in black with gold hardware

my only hesitation with keeping the bag (i left the tags still attached) is that it's SO heavy! i wanted to take it for travelling (and for everyday use), but i'm afraid it's going to weigh me down really fast

anyone have the same problem with mj bags?

I love love love this bag! I was thinking about getting it in black for my next purchase but them another girl in my med school class got it (and I have a thing about not wanting to have the same things as the people around me... weird, no?).
Anyways--your bag is gorgeous!!! Congrats on your anniversary! :flowers:

yay for you!!

i just got the same bag myself this w/e, but in black with gold hardware

my only hesitation with keeping the bag (i left the tags still attached) is that it's SO heavy! i wanted to take it for travelling (and for everyday use), but i'm afraid it's going to weigh me down really fast

anyone have the same problem with mj bags?

I know what you're talking about! I sold my MBMJ Softy Faridah because of this very reason. Your comment has me worried because I have a Hillier Hobo on its way!