What's in the box???

Gooo go get him!!! Last I heard JAX still had some for sale if not, I've seen a couple pop up on ebay! Good luck getting him. :yes:

Thanks for the info!!! I am SO broke at the moment though... I have a $600 bill coming for a stupid summer class that I don't want to take! :sad: I will hopefully get him (and maybe one for my grandma!) soon though!!!!

Yay about you ordering the new fish too! So cute!:smile:

Thanks for the info!!! I am SO broke at the moment though... I have a $600 bill coming for a stupid summer class that I don't want to take! :sad: I will hopefully get him (and maybe one for my grandma!) soon though!!!!

Yay about you ordering the new fish too! So cute!:smile:

Aww well I am sure you will still be able to find him on ebay or at the outlets maybe later on!!! There are more important things in life than keyfobs, and I just recently graduated so I totally understand what you mean about taking unwanted classes! :P

OMG !!! You have a lot!!!!!
I only have two charms, it's a "I". The funny thing is that my husband one day bought me a "surprise" on eBay... and it was the same charm!!! So I have two "I" in the same color.

OMG !!! You have a lot!!!!!
I only have two charms, it's a "I". The funny thing is that my husband one day bought me a "surprise" on eBay... and it was the same charm!!! So I have two "I" in the same color.
:roflmfao:LOL men. Well it was sweet of him to get you the "I" even though he bought you the same one, it's the thought that counts!!!