I got Metallic Carly tonight!!!

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
I've been calling my 2 local Macy's to see if either of them have had the Metallic Carly and I called the one tonight at 8:30 and they said they had it. She said she would hold it for me till tomorrow. Well, I couldn't wait that long..lol. soooo I was speeding the whole way there to make it before they closed. I got there with 5 mins to spare!! I am soooo excited that I had to tell you all that I got the "ball of foil".. haha!!

Even though your husband probably deserves a bag slap for that comment, I love that phrase "ball of foil", lol! Hey maybe you can show him it's a lot more dense than foil, lol! Congrats on your purchase!!! :woohoo:

Sorry I JUST got my computer rebooted.. it would not reconnect to the internet and had 8 updates to do so I had to sit through all of that. I will snap a few pics real quick...no modeling tonight though..lol. It will take me a few minutes to load them. Be back in a bit!!!

Even though your husband probably deserves a bag slap for that comment, I love that phrase "ball of foil", lol! Hey maybe you can show him it's a lot more dense than foil, lol! Congrats on your purchase!!! :woohoo:

Too funny... I'm sure he'll be getting a bag slap soon enough. LOL. He's always asking for some kinda smackin!! Haha! He didn't say much about it. He couldn't believe I was running out the door to my car to get there tonight.

I am glad you got your "ball of foil"!!! I remember you saying how much you liked it. Tell him that he doesn't have to wear it! Post some pics when you get a chance!!!

Ok here's the pics, but it is ALOT shinier in these pics than IRL. I had to use the flash cause it's soo dark in here right now.

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001.jpg