Pre-Loved BE's...Would you buy?

Both my SM's (aqua large and glossy tan medium) were pre owned but you'd never know it. Both are in brand new excellent condition. I have no qualms about a pre-owned BE. I absolutely adore my aqua SM and if it wasn't for a tPF member selling it, I would have lost out. Oh, this transaction took place over at a yahoogroup, theitbag.

I would prefer to buy my bags on Ebay. Why not? The bags usually sell for 1/2 off retail and I usually can tell who the seller is. I've sold loads of bags on Ebay, and those people got fantastic deals.

heaps of my bags are pre-owned ... but almost all but a balenciaga one and a chloe one were used less than a handful of times ... id def see it as a great way to get a hot bag!

Absolutely! My LM is pre-loved (though barely) and I have a brand new BMM on the way - both from ebay and both from two of the nicest sellers you can imagine.

Yes, with contingencies. I prefer new bags like the one lccsue just won on eBay for half its original price ~ what a steal, and a huge congrats to lccsue!!!

Congrats, lccc, you scored some awesome buys on ebay! Wish I was that lucky!

Though I've never bought a bag on ebay, I'd have no hesitation buying from a tPF member, whether new w/tags or lovingly used. If you gals are lovin' BE, you gotta be taking care of your babies!

Congrats, lccc, you scored some awesome buys on ebay! Wish I was that lucky!

Though I've never bought a bag on ebay, I'd have no hesitation buying from a tPF member, whether new w/tags or lovingly used. If you gals are lovin' BE, you gotta be taking care of your babies!

Thanks very much, I was really shocked that it went for that low of a price, especially since it is new. By the way, the seller is a fabulous gal - she was very friendly and I got a tracking number right away. Now the torture as I wait for the package to arrive.

Absolutely! My LM is pre-loved (though barely) and I have a brand new BMM on the way - both from ebay and both from two of the nicest sellers you can imagine.

Oooh, I was looking at the Be Mine Mini -- in Matte Black, right? Please post a review when you get it. I'm dying to know if it is fab or not. I was looking for a little "ladies who lunch" purse. The seller said she found it too big...so, do share your reaction and post a modeling pic? Thanks and Congrats.

P.S. I've never bought anything off ebay...but I think I would buy a BE because...it is such an unknown brand and probably bought by one of "us."