I'm in love with my new Nikki!!!

Naturale-

Forgive me if I messed this somewhere but is your bag the "Night" or "Midnight"?

I was one of those people who thought the Nikki would be too big so I went and purchased a Mini Nikki and found that it was too small for me.. Now, thanks in part to your beautiful pics, I am definitely going to get a Nikki!

Thank you for sharing!!

I started lurking in this forum a week ago...I immediately fell in love with the Nikki. I was lucky enough to find a Nikki at LB and immediately ordered it. I later found out that there was a mini Nikki so I was nervous that the regular one was going to be too big for me....I'm only 5'3 and 120 pounds....but let me tell you...I obsolutley love everything about this bag :yahoo:...for those of you thinking this bag is huge...its really not....it feels so good under my arm.

I suggest anybody that really like this bag to go ahead and get it...it is a real beauty and very practical...I'm very happy about my purchase.

and now some modeling pictures...please let me know what yall
think.

I am going to have to rethink that beautiful bag! I am 5'4" and 115 and I always thought the Nikki was too large but it's really gorgeous on you!

Naturale-

Forgive me if I messed this somewhere but is your bag the "Night" or "Midnight"?

I was one of those people who thought the Nikki would be too big so I went and purchased a Mini Nikki and found that it was too small for me.. Now, thanks in part to your beautiful pics, I am definitely going to get a Nikki!

Thank you for sharing!!

Mine is the "Night"...you will love this bag!

OMG... What a gorgeous bag!:love: I was wondering if the regular size Nikki would be too much for me at 5'6, but it really looks great on you!

The more you ladies post pics wearing your bags the more I am loving them. I thought I would only like the MA!