Anybody like the Gemma?

maggie7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
I saw this over the weekend and thought it was very nice..very light..liked the flap with magnetic closure..any thoughts on it?

KoobaGemmablack.jpg

Looks classy with the silver hardware. Looks like it would be nice for business and looks like it has plenty of room. And if the leather has any issues, black always covers this up the best.

I have never given this one much thought. But, I do kind of like it. I have not seen it in person, but the stores in my area have awful selections, unless you are looking for a Coach or Dooney bag. The details on it are nice.

This is one of the bags that caught my eye back when katykix first posted those black and white scans of the bags. I think it would be great for business. Definetly like the look. I'd love to see one in person.

I saw this one in the Rose Gold as well, very bright and gaudy..like a pink gold..not sure what Kooba is thinking half the time...anybody seen the Rose Gold?

Looks classy with the silver hardware. Looks like it would be nice for business and looks like it has plenty of room. And if the leather has any issues, black always covers this up the best.

LOL Lex, "looks nice for business" (if you like that sort of thing..) You think it's too formal, I get it...

You read between my lines so well Maggie. LOL...I was trying to find a nice way to say it. I like the bag. I really do. But it looks a little business like to me and would look good if you worked in the business world. Looks a little formal for everyday.