Heated eyelash curler?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Anyone try the heated eyelash curler? I know Sephora sells one and I thought it would make a cute gift for my friend who is a beauty makeup junkie and this is one product she does not have.
Any thoughts on this?

I have the one from Sephora. I used it all the time at first, but not so much after the novelty wore off. I have friends with difficult to curl lashes and they swear by it, but I prefer the regular metal eyelash curlers. :shrugs:

I wanted to correct the post the eyelash curler I thought looked cool was in Bliss Spa. It was something like $30.00 and it seemed nice. I don't use one but a few of my friends can't live without theirs (the regular metal ones).

I tried one from Talika but didn't like it. I perfer Shu Uemura eyelash curler. I can heat it by using the hair dryer to blow on it. It works so well.

Sometimes when I want extra curl I'll just use the blow dryer to warm the curler, but I never let it get hot. Works great.

When I wear mascara on regular days I just hold my curler in place for about 5secs.