I bought this wristlet pre-sale at Macys 50% 0ff

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
so update follow up to my other thread and some useful info. I bought this
f38c_1.JPG
From Macy's pre-sale for the friends and family sale but I can't pick it up until april 30th. It ended up being 50 percent off so it was 58 dollars with 30 percent off already and then another 20 percent so it is going to be like 32 dollars. I lost the ebay auction, my first ebay experience but oh well. The other wristlet would have matched better because it was camel leather trim and the bag I am trying to accessorize is a camel ergo tote but this one actually works because I have my legacy scarf on my bag with the khaki signature so it coordinates well. I borrowed this pic from ebay.

It was in the 30% off case and then I did presale for another 20%. They used my CC but I don't have to pay with it when I go to pick it up. The personal shopper will keep it until april 30th then I will go in and get it. I didn't realize these wristlets have the legacy lining. That is what gets me every time ! The other wrislet was a little outdated and a little boring although it would have matched much better and did have a front zip pocket which is useful but I like this one more. This is my first khaki signature item.

oh they had bleeker chocolate sig flaps for like 337 with 30 percent off and then another 20 so they will be half of that I am pretty sure. They also had patchwork carly for 30 percent off and some bleeker duffles and fall patchwork tote and duffle and swingpack. also chocolate stripe swingpack all for 50 percent off if you do presale. This was at the MAcy's in Peabody ma but I am sure most of them have the same things.

Nice wristlet and great deal! The sale officially starts April 30th? Can anyone get the F&F discount? Sorry if has been asked before! I was in the celebrities and coach thread, and saw a green bleeker duffle carried by minka kelly and now I really want one...I need to stay away from TPF haha