RH and GH day owners - feedback please :D

^^ aw you're so sweet thanks for all the info !! The only thing is I'm in Vancouver, Canada so the only place that sells bal here is Holt Renfrew. I may have a hard time trying to track one down but I'm starting the hunt tomorrow !! :yahoo:

^^ aw you're so sweet thanks for all the info !! The only thing is I'm in Vancouver, Canada so the only place that sells bal here is Holt Renfrew. I may have a hard time trying to track one down but I'm starting the hunt tomorrow !! :yahoo:
If you need my help with BalNY just pm me. I would be more than happy to find more info for you. I have to call Kim on Thursday any ways.

beans - I can't imagine you would ever want to carry any other bag after looking in the mirror with your Jaune GSH Work:woohoo:, but here goes...

I only have one day - Anthra GGH. The RH day isn't substantial enough for me.:hrmm: Day isn't my favorite style for winter (shape kinda gets lost on me with lots of bulk on), but I love it in the summer because of how it drapes against my body. Looks best on me with long torso tops, shorts, skirts. She is my smoothest, silkiest b, and got broken-in/slouchy almost immediately. This pic the day I got her, and the modeling shots are a few days after. Now that I look at these pics, she has gotten much slouchier after 9 months and my cuticles don't get as cut up because the zipper areas are softer now with use.:girlsigh: Good luck choosing a color!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 47
^^^ i :heart: your anthra !! it looks fantastic on you !! I like the way it sits against your body :drool: thanks for posting these for me ! it makes me want an anthra in the fall :love: i wonder how it will compare to the 07 anthra... oh and i think i totally agree with your 'substantial' comment :yes:

I agree with brunettetiger that the day is great in summer. It goes so well with summer clothing. It'll be fine in winter if you're wearing quite fitted clothing but yes, probably not so good over a big winter coat. We have reasonably mild winters here so I still get some wear out of mine.

Just for reference, since I posted pics, I'm 5'10" too (175 cm) and I find the day a flattering shape for me.

(Sorry that it's not working for you KDC. Do you find the hobo shape better for you?)

hi joey beans! love your member name, btw. hehe! I own both RH and GH Days, and I agree with previous posts that the GH Days take a bit longer to break in and hold more shape than RH. At least w/mine it does. ALTHOUGH, I've been using my GGH Cafe Day every single day for almost 2 months now, and it starting to look and feel so much more slouchier than ever! You won't regret getting a Day. I was a City girl at first..but the Day is so comfy and easy to carry and falls on everybody's side so beautifully. I think it flatters every body shape since its vertical as opposed to horizontal and elongates everyone's body!

side note: brunettetiger your anthra GGH day is killin me. It is sooooooo beeeyurtiful!

jb! I can't say I'm surprised............ ANOTHER bag that we're both interested in! :jammin: EB is gorgeous! You may love her almost as much as our worky! I'm kinda thinking of maganno for me, and I've also given some thought to violet! Either way she'll definitely have GSH!!!! :P

jb! I can't say I'm surprised............ ANOTHER bag that we're both interested in! :jammin: EB is gorgeous! You may love her almost as much as our worky! I'm kinda thinking of maganno for me, and I've also given some thought to violet! Either way she'll definitely have GSH!!!! :P

:roflmfao: we're so funny ! I love it :P !! ooh i've also been contemplating violet ! or maybe the new purple for fall (the sapphire I think?) ! and def GSH :graucho: what other bals do you have besides our work ? i'm so jealous that you live in Cali, are you close to LA ? I would DIE to see the new Bal store, DIE i tell you !! :love::upsidedown:

I have vert thyme day (my first Bal purse!) and it's very light and comfortable and easy to carry. I have tried both RH day and GSH day bag and it seemed that GSH Day looked bigger than RH on me. (I am barely 5'1" ^^). Also, GSH is little bit heavier.. Anyway, you won't regret if you choose RH or GH cause it's a really great bag for a long time~~.

Here is a pic of my ocean blue with gsh, is a perfect combo as well, i get compliments all the time, something with the silver and the blue makes the bag..amazing! sadly i am letting her go...:crybaby:

ocean.JPG