Bal LA Stock from 4/7/08!!!

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I went to the LA store yesterday. They had a ton of bags in the stock room upstairs and some downstairs on display. Unfortunately customers can't go up there so the sales girl has to bring all the bags down. Anyway this is what I remember them having:

Coral RH Day
Coral Wallet
Yellow in all styles
Thyme in all styles
Bubblegum First
Bubblegum City with GGH and RH and probably lots of others in this pink.
Magenta in lots of styles (can't remember all)
Black RH City (awful leather)
Black City with GH
Actually they had black in pretty much all the styles.
Electric Blue RH City and with GH
Electric Blue First
Pine RH city
Oxblood? from 06. Bunch of RH cities of that color.
Emerald RH City
Sahara RH City
Juane RH City
Turquoise in all styles

Many more. I can't remember them all. I do know they had absolutely no RH Briefs or any Violets :sad:

Thanks for sharing.:flowers: Did they have any part times?

They probably did but I didn't ask to see them. The girl did say that pretty much every new color this season they had in all styles. You should call :smile:

Ask for Sid. She helped me and was very patient in bringing down tons of bags and looking over the leather. I taught her about Chevre and Agneau though...go figure! But now she knows the difference ;)

was the BLACK leather awful in all styles? or just the city?

The Black Cities with RH were awful awful awful. The ones with GH were better. I only looked at Cities and Firsts yesterday so I'm not sure how the black leather looked on other styles. The black leather on the Firsts were okay...not as good as my new Black First I got at Barneys this weekend though.

They probably did but I didn't ask to see them. The girl did say that pretty much every new color this season they had in all styles. You should call :smile:

Ask for Sid. She helped me and was very patient in bringing down tons of bags and looking over the leather. I taught her about Chevre and Agneau though...go figure! But now she knows the difference ;)
OMG how funny that we have to educate the sas. :lol::lol:Thanks for the info.:heart:

^ They may! I didn't ask to see Days though so I'm sorry. The only Day I saw was the RH Coral one because it was on display right at the entrance of the store. They're open another 30 min though if you wanna call and ask.