A little reveal...Bring on the spring!!!!

Feb 18, 2008
As I get ready for my holiday, I was searching for some things for my upcoming trip to some WARM weather! I am SO ready for SPRING!!! Thought I would share these with you to get you in the mood too!! Telling you right now, there are NO handbags!!:sweatdrop:

This is going to be fast...no stories, no blind people, no funny $struck colleagues, no funny key chain comments!! Here we go with the boxes first:

Attachments

• 3boxes.jpg
    3boxes.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 52
OK, I'm back. Sorry for the delay! Dinner was yummy though. Chinese veggies, rice and some meat stuff. ok, on with the reveal. I better stop eating or I will have to revise my plan...

So first with the obvious. I'm thinking of wearing these like the halter tops!! Haven't quite figured it out. I can do this as I have NO boobs....but hey, at least I can try to look stylish w/o them! hahaha.. So, here is the first one: Jardins de Hivers in a lovely soft pink colorway. It will look REALLY good with a tan!

Attachments

• jardins.jpg
    jardins.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 145
The next one is really kind of sweet in an unexpected way. I simply liked the color of the soft green and blues....then when she opened it, my SA told me it was a special scarf done for the Central Park Conservatory! THAT IS WHERE I GOT MARRIED!!! Obviously, a no brainer. Presenting, the Central Park Conservatory Scarf!

Attachments

• centralpark.jpg
    centralpark.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 182
Then I figured, I need some travel clothes. Something that won't wrinkle, yet keep me stylish on my flight. Found the perfect top!! I had seen it hanging, but it looks SO much better on!

Attachments

• hangingshirt.jpg
    hangingshirt.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 240
  • shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 119
Those are stunning! And i love the Central Park Conservatory scarf- that is so sweet that you got married there. That is such a treasure! Congratulations on these wonderful scarves!!!!