I forgot to post my Alexandra MC Wallet!!!

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
With all the excitement on my MC beverly, I forgot to post my new MC Alexandra Wallet which I mentioned somewhere that I will post it...

Actually, I am having second thoughts about it-- I love the compartments but find it abit WIDE to grasp on my hand...

I wanted the pomme zippy initially but found it too big...then I looked at the azur french wallet..found it may be too bulky for my liking...I like to stuff my wallet. I actually like the mini zippy in denim...but keep telling myself not worth it....I am using my groom zippy and need more credit card space. Maybe someone can advise me whether I should keep it :smile:

Anyway, I post the Alexandra Wallet for TPFers reference since I don't see it here

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 177
I took back an Alexandra for the same reason. I love the credit card slots and it's very pretty though. I have a funny thing about how things feel in my hand. Ended up returning the pomme ltd edition cles for that reason too - it was too big to hold comfortably in my hand. Have you thought about a pochette wallet?

Congrats! I love the set up of the Alexandra wallet. My only concern with it was the vachetta on the inside. I wonder how quickly it would darken? I actually like the size of the Alexandra because it is roughly the same size as my mono small agenda.

Have you thought about a Eugenie or Amelia?

Eugenie which offers 12 credit card slots.
LV_11929157_white_h_pu.jpg

Amelia with 18 credit card slots!
LV_11761569_black_h_pu.jpg

The leather on the inside of the Amelia was soooo soft!

I took back an Alexandra for the same reason. I love the credit card slots and it's very pretty though. I have a funny thing about how things feel in my hand. Ended up returning the pomme ltd edition cles for that reason too - it was too big to hold comfortably in my hand. Have you thought about a pochette wallet?

Sob Sob...I don't seem to be able to get a pochette wallet in Spore. I asked but I think it is not sold here -- it is not even on the website.

Congrats! I love the set up of the Alexandra wallet. My only concern with it was the vachetta on the inside. I wonder how quickly it would darken? I actually like the size of the Alexandra because it is roughly the same size as my mono small agenda.

Have you thought about a Eugenie or Amelia?

Eugenie which offers 12 credit card slots.
Amelia with 18 credit card slots!

The leather on the inside of the Amelia was soooo soft!

Eugenie is bulky for me.
Amelia looks good..I will check it out again....

Having said that....^^thanks for appreciating it ...I may just keep it ;)