Girlfriend With Dior 'Boston', Help Me ID?

dangergirl

Searching For the HG
Mar 26, 2008
One of my girlfriends in Iran posted a picture of her with a bag that I thought was a Dior, maybe Boston type of bag? I'm not sure at all. Would any Dior ladies recognize this bag?

I think it's authentic, because she does go to Dubai often but not sure...and I don't want to ask (:shame:smile:

Attachments

• dg-personal.jpg
    dg-personal.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 208
Hello,

This is a Gucci Vintage Logo Boston bag. You may want to post the pic within the Gucci forum and I am sure tPF ladies (and gents) can help you! best wishes, BeautifulBasics:flowers:

p.s. Here are some pics of Gucci vintage bags that are similar. Good luck!

115038213_o.jpg

76391355_o.jpg

76391346_o.jpg

76391337_o.jpg

55827763_o.jpg

It looks like a boston from the gucci "joy" collection which is current collection.

View attachment 402746

Hello UltimateChic (where have you been stranger...I hope everything is alright and it's so nice to see your post! I don't believe I have seen you in awhile...),

Opps! You are so right...double opps! Sorry about posting the pics of the vintage bags! I feel pretty silly.:graucho:

best wishes, BeautifulBasics

p.s. The Gucci Joy bag is pretty cute!

Hello UltimateChic (where have you been stranger...I hope everything is alright and it's so nice to see your post! I don't believe I have seen you in awhile...),

Opps! You are so right...double opps! Sorry about posting the pics of the vintage bags! I feel pretty silly.:graucho:

best wishes, BeautifulBasics

p.s. The Gucci Joy bag is pretty cute!
Hi there

Yes have been a bit of a stranger intermittently popping in and out :graucho:

Don't worry about it, they do look rather like some of the vintage bostons just a modern take on it ;)

Hmmm... I have a vintage Gucci Doctor bag like the one that Lohan is carrying... Hmm, perhaps I'm thinking I shoud wear it out... I thought it was too old. I'll have to get it from my moms house and post pictures for opinions. I suspect that they never go out of style...

Hmmm... I have a vintage Gucci Doctor bag like the one that Lohan is carrying... Hmm, perhaps I'm thinking I shoud wear it out... I thought it was too old. I'll have to get it from my moms house and post pictures for opinions. I suspect that they never go out of style...
They are still hugely popular pieces so pull it out and start using it ;)