Don't you think that Megs and Vlad should move to NYC???

Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff
Jun 6, 2006
Ladies,

I am being selfish and want to hang out with Megs and Vlad as much as possible after our supreme double date. I want to start a Meg+Vlad to NYC movement!!!!

Just think, all of the bags and designers they would have at their fingertips, being in the fashion capital of the world?

Who's in?

:tup::yahoo:

After our fabulous trip, a delightful double date, the possibility of us moving to the Big Apple may soon become reality!

Ladies,

I am being selfish and want to hang out with Megs and Vlad as much as possible after our supreme double date. I want to start a Meg+Vlad to NYC movement!!!!

Just think, all of the bags and designers they would have at their fingertips, being in the fashion capital of the world?

Who's in?

:tup::yahoo:

Find me a cheap place where I have a closet to fit all my bags and I am in!!!! :wlae:

But really... more double dates are def needed!!! Vlad and your beau hit it off, they were in their own world. And it was hilarious! :P

Find me a cheap place where I have a closet to fit all my bags and I am in!!!! :wlae:

But really... more double dates are def needed!!! Vlad and your beau hit it off, they were in their own world. And it was hilarious! :P

Ha they don't make closets big enough to fit anyone's handbag collection! You should see how I store my bags - they're like hanging off the walls over here.

But you should totally move here, we could all go to Saks and ogle the new bags all the time!

That would be great. Think of all the wonderful bags (and super sweet designers) who live there. I bet we would keep Vlad busy posting bag photos from all over the city though:upsidedown: